- Red Pepper
- Lemon Peel
- Bay Leaves
- Olive Oil
- Butterflied Partridge
Method Partridge Spatch Cock.
- Cut and finely chop red pepper and garlic, adding it to a bowl.
- Carve off the peel to a lemon into the bowl
- Pick the leaves off a bunch of thyme.
- Adding bay leaves and olive oil. (You can coarsely chop all this in a food processor)
- Hand rub the marinade to the butterflied partridge.
- Finally place the marinaded partridge into a vacuum bag and seal.
- Keeping seal for a day or 2 to allow the flavours to penetrate the meat
- Once marinaded, take the partridge out the vacuum bags and cook on the Traeger at 180 for 15 minutes.
Ingredients Dirty Mash.
- 2 kg Maris Piper Potatoes
- 150mls Cream
- 150g Butter
- Salt and Pepper.
Method Dirty Mash
- Oven bake the potatoes at 200c° for 45 minutes.
- Scoop out the potatoes flesh leaving the skins.
- Push the potato flesh through a fine sieve.
- Put the fine potato into a pan and heat to finish with the cream, butter and seasoning. Work the ingredients with a spoon until very smooth and fine. Add more cream and butter until satisfied/ heart attack…..